As of Thursday 5th November 2020, the UK government will enforce another lockdown, forcing many retailers to close. Thankfully, The Store is allowed to stay open and continue to operate.
During the first lockdown in Spring, we very quickly opened an online shop where customers could order their goods online and collect in store either on foot or by car through curbside collection. We will continue to operate this service and are also looking at offering a delivery service to those in Bedford. More information coming soon.
How it Works
- Browse through our products page, selecting items that you wish to purchase, and adding them to your cart. (We have limited some items so that you can only purchase set amounts. This is to help manage stock levels during a time of heightened food demand)
- Once you’ve finished shopping, review your order and pay online
- Collect your order at The Store by quoting your name and order number. (During this time, we are offering ‘Curbside Collection’ allowing you to drive up and wait outside The Store to collect your order)
- Orders made online before 1pm each day, will be available for collection the following day during opening hours. Orders made after this will be available the following working day. On some occasions, orders can be ready earlier than this
- Food will be packaged up in recycled paper bags and collated into a box ready for your collection. Some foods not suitable for bags will go into recycled jars instead
- Cleaning Products: If you would like to fill your jars or containers with cleaning products, order the refill option online and bring your jars with you on collection for us to fill for you